Friday, April 24, 2015

4 Exercises To Tone Your Butt

No comments :
“Bottoms Up” and I don’t mean with a drink. I mean try these great exercises to lift and firm your butt. A busy life can often derail your fitness plan. But even doing a few exercises when you have time can help you feel stronger and feel better in your clothes. I am a fan of resistance bands because they are easy to use at home, the office, or on the road. I’m a frequent flyer, so I stick a few in my suitcase and can use them right in my hotel room. Bands offer the same benefits of other resistance equipment without being big and heavy. If you use proper form and a challenging level of tension, your muscle fibers won’t know the difference between weights or bands. Even better, bands can offer more muscle recruitment because you can use multiple muscle groups at once. 


No comments :

Post a Comment