Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Crunchy Asian Slaw Sunbutter Ginger Dressing

No comments :
Long time no see! Please excuse my little break, I’ve been working hard on the eBook which means lots of recipe testing, researching, graphic designing, photoshoots, etc. I’ve been squeezing all of this in on the weekends.  Thankfully the days are getting longer (yay!!) which means more daylight.  A blogger’s best friend is natural light because it means more opportunities to take pictures!

There have been quite a few desserts circulating through my kitchen this week (definitely not complaining), so enjoying a nice savory salad really hits the spot. This dish had to be shared with my fabulous readers!  If you love texture in your salads then you must make this Crunchy Asian Slaw paired with a refreshing and flavorful Sunbutter (sunflower seed butter) Ginger Dressing.


No comments :

Post a Comment