Wednesday, March 25, 2015

How I Cleared My Skin Quickly & Naturally

No comments :
So I will be the first one to admit that I don’t have perfect skin { Even though lately it feels pretty perfect compared to what it was.} I’ve been on this journey for a few years trying to clear up persistent breakouts & I am not lying when I say that I have tried EVERYTHING. I mean everything. I am finally at a point in my journey where I have found a routine that finally works for me & has kept my skin super clear & healthy. 

I know that I can’t be the only one who has struggled with hormonal breakouts & oily skin so I wanted to share what has worked for me in hopes that it can help someone else as well. Remember that I am not a dermatologist so I have to say do your own research & your own caution when changing up your skin routine. I just have to say when I went natural with my skin, my skin started loving me back & I finally got the results I had been wanting for so long.


No comments :

Post a Comment