Sunday, February 15, 2015

Eliminate Kidney Stones…Naturally!

No comments :
If you have ever experienced kidney stones you know just how painful the whole ordeal can be. My first episode with kidney stones was in my last trimester with my third baby. Initially I thought I was in labor…but, after a trip to the hospital I was sent home with orders to drink LOTS of water to flush out that pesky painful kidney stone. The pain subsided and I figured we were clear. Just weeks after the birth of my adorable baby boy, the kidney stone returned…with a vengeance! I thought I was dying. I had just been through an unmedicated childbirth, and compared to the pain from the kidney stone, giving birth without an epidural was a breeze! I had no idea that a tiny piece of sediment could hurt so badly. After a couple of ER trips and a week of awfully miserable pain, I had to have a Ureteroscopy procedure done to remove the stone.


No comments :

Post a Comment