Sunday, February 8, 2015

Arm Toning Workout

No comments :


Hiiiiiii! So sorry for being MIA for the past two days. Actually, I’m not that sorry–I’m trying to be more lax about my posting schedule. *Trying* is the key word there We’ll see how that goes… I like to share either A) valuable information and/or B) life’s musings, and today I’ve got a pretty valuable post for ya–my favorite arm toning workout.

I believe wholeheartedly that switching up your workout routine is crucial and important in seeing results and avoiding exercise boredom. HOWEVER, I tend to have a few favorite arm exercises that “get me” every time! “Get me” meaning they challenge me and continue to work my muscles time and time again. NOTE: if an exercise ever seems too easy, try upping the weight. I know that seems like common sense, but sometimes we get stuck in our ways and are so used to grabbing the X pound dumbbells that we forget that we can use other weights.. 

Read More About Arm Toning Workout

No comments :

Post a Comment