Sunday, August 23, 2015

Soothe Your Sore Muscles – DIY Muscle Mender Oil & Salve

No comments :
Pain is something I understand very well. I have been dealing with it for the majority of my life. I have spent the last two decades studying and testing out all sorts of pain relief medications, exercises, salves, creams, drugs, and more. The secret to my own pain relief, wasn’t in any pill bottle. It included ditching all kinds of foods and cosmetics that contain neural-toxins, yoga 3-5 times a week, and my own homemade herbal infused salves massaged all over my back and legs.

I haven’t fully escaped the pain. When it gets really cold, a terrible rainstorm is on its way, or I have been on my feet for far too long, I find myself having to pull out all the stops to take the pain away.  That usually includes an Epsom bath, a massage with my Muscle Mender salve, and a heated pack on the area. It’s my fool-proof method to soothing my sore own sore back!

No comments :

Post a Comment