Sunday, March 8, 2015

I Will Not Let My Worry Control Me

No comments :

I decided to start tackling my stress levels. I have been run off my feet for quite a while now, and it was really starting to take its toll on me. In the back of mind, I knew I had to do something about it soon, otherwise my health would be in big trouble. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not the blogging part of the job that’s stressful. I absolutely love blogging. My favourite thing in the world is sitting down at my desk with a cup of tea (and maybe a sneaky bar of chocolate!), opening up my laptop and turning my ideas into blog posts. I love trying out new products and recording my thoughts on each one. I enjoy the writing process so much, and because of this sense of enjoyment it brings me, it doesn’t ever feel like work. 

Read More About I Will Not Let My Worry Control Me

No comments :

Post a Comment