Monday, February 16, 2015

Watermelon Pizza with Passionfruit Yoghurt

No comments :
When you have just faced a 35 degree day and you are staring down the barrel of a week of mid-high 30′s, watermelon and air conditioning are two of your best friends. In all honesty, when it is that hot I don’t really feel like eating much (okay, that doesn’t stop me though!). I could easily survive on a few salads and fresh, cold fruit… my favourite being anything tropical.

I originally created this in honour of returning to work. I was trying to think of some healthy, back to school afternoon, post school snacks. I remember the days that my cousins and I would all file through the door of Grandma’s, my aunty’s or my house. There would be a wide selection to choose from- fruit, cakes, biscuits or warm pikelets, pancakes and like all good Hungarian grandmas… Frankfurts in winter with our own little coloured forks. One for each of us… mine was pink and I wonder whatever happened to that…


No comments :

Post a Comment